A Few of my Favorite Christmas Things

 
There are so many things I love about the Christmas season but these are a few of my favorites!
 
Pulling out the ornaments we have collected for years.  Each year since they were born, I have purchased an ornament for my children and put their name and date on it.  It's so fun to pull them out and reminisce about past Christmases.
 

Decorating the church.  This, along with the lighting of the advent candles is one of my favorite things to plan for and participate in each year.


 
Christmas music.  I love any kind of Christmas song.  It was especially meaningful on Sunday to hear Stephen play the offertory. 


Having my son home from college.  It was nice having Stephen home for Thanksgiving.  He will be back in a couple of weeks for a month.


Christmas baking.


Christmas sewing.


Christmas movies, Advent readings, Christmas eve service, Christmas activity.  Actually it looks like I like everything Christmas! :-)

Comments

  1. Hopefully this Sat we will be getting our tree and wreath. It is so much fun to put the ornaments on and remember when we purchased them. I am so thankful for the wonderful husband God gave me because I remember so many times doing all this as a single parent. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first year we got a real tree and it was so much fun.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely tree in the church, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, isn't it? A friend at church brought the decorations for that.

      Delete
  3. Yes, you do like everything about Christmas. Terri, I think you just like life itself. You are such a joyful influence to me.

    Happy Holidays.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live