Have Yourself a Merry Christmas


The presents are wrapped and under the tree and cards are in the mail.  Cookie packages are made up to give out at church tonight.  The food is purchased.  Today will be spent prepping food for tonight and tomorrow, getting ready for our Christmas eve service and just hanging out with my family and playing a few games. 

I'm keeping it simple this year in the food department so I can enjoy the small moments and not live in the kitchen.  So I'm putting together stuffed shells for tomorrow, along with a big pot of sauce with meatballs and sausage. We will have some homemade Italian bread and a big salad to go along with it.  Tonight's dinner will be along the lines of hors-d'oeuvres and butternut squash soup and salad which is a family favorite.  I have Christmas cookies and a brandy apple cake for desserts.  We are good to go!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hardly comment but I do read every day. Thanks for always encouraging. I think your Christmas plans sound perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Terri!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I enjoyed your sweet blog so much in 2015. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.