Shhhhhhhhh!!!!

 
I'm so excited and wanted to share with someone.  My husband is not online at all other than email so I know my secret is safe with you all.
 
I've pinched pennies for months and taken orders that I didn't really want to do in order to get him a Christmas gift that he is not expecting.  Nathan also helped by chipping in a chunk of money. 
 
It's no secret that my husband loves guitars and is gifted musically.  But money is tight and while he would love a houseful of electric and bass guitars, he has one.  When we moved here he actually sold one of his guitars.  Anyway, his Christmas present is a gift card to a huge guitar center where he can redeem it for a bass guitar and amp he's wanted for a while. 
 
I love being able to do this for him.  He sacrifices so much for us.  He works hard and never asks for anything in return.  He is one of the most selfless people I know so I'm thrilled to gift him with this. 
 
I can't wait to see his face on Christmas day.  In the meantime, shhhhhhhhh!!!!!  Mum's the world! ;-)

Comments

  1. What a wonderful gift.
    Kathi in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see Dan's face on Christmas morning too, Terri!! What a lovely gift from your whole family. He will cherish it all the more.
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! He will be so thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha if he ever reads your blogs the cat will be out of the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned in the post he does not read blogs nor social media of any kind.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful! Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you were able to do this! Merry Christmas! Lisa :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live