Stalled

Untitled
 
I have made one kind of Christmas cookie so far which is in my freezer, unfrosted.  Not one gift has been purchased and my mind is a blank as to what to get anyone.  Not a single Christmas card has been purchased, made or filled out and sent.  YIKES!
 
I've kind of stalled this year.  I know all those activities are not what Christmas is about but they certainly do add to our enjoyment of the season.  So my plan today is to get it in gear and get moving.  My orders are all done and I need to step it up.
 
So, I'm off to bake a few different cookies today.  I'm going to make a few Christmas cards and at least start to get them in the mail.  I'm going to start making a list of what I think my husband and children would like that we can afford.
 
How are your preparations going?

Comments

  1. Even less than you- I have slightly decorated the house but I haven't baked a single thing, bought a single gift or mailed a card.
    We do have a bit of money set back for gifts and we did some name drawing so the gift list is a lot shorter.
    Surely, we will both get lots done next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.