A Good Start


 







We had a good start to the new year yesterday.  One of my desires this year is to focus on family and friends more and the day included both, along with lots of good food.  We spent most of the day, relaxing and playing games.

We ended the day over a delicious meal with friends, laughing and catching up.  Our neighbors moved to a different town two months ago and this was the first time we've been able to get together. 

The snow has finally started here in Central New York and I do have to say with the late start this year, I'm enjoying it now.  I need to put away my Christmas things today so while it's a bit sad to say goodbye to them, I am looking forward to tidying up and starting fresh.  I love the new year!

Comments

  1. beautiful pictures- Is that a loaf of Challah? Is it possible to print the recipe? A New Year and one of my goals is to spend more time in my Bible and not to get so side tracked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to the recipe on my blog:

      http://heartsinservice.blogspot.com/2011/04/challah-bread.html?m=1

      Happy New Year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.