Recharging My Battery


I'm thankful for the little moments of solitude here or there in my life.  Without them, I truly think I would sink.  I've never been the type of girl that needs long stretches of down time or week-long vacations at some fancy resort.  And that's a good thing because we can't afford it anyway! ;-)

But those quiet moments from time to time are all that are needed to help me recharge.  I had one of those moments yesterday when I had a friend for lunch.  I get those moments when I'm alone in the house for a bit.  And I'm getting one today as I leave for an overnight retreat.

I'm looking forward to some spiritual refreshment and recharging my battery.  I'm feeling a bit drained and need a boost.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

Comments

  1. I hope you will be blessed by your retreat, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Terri, yes . . . praying you'll enjoy your retreat and get re-charged! We need you here to keep encouraging us! Prayers too for travel mercies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live