Unfinished Projects #1 and #2

I mentioned last week that I have a number of projects sitting around this house that were started and never finished.  My goal is to steadily work my way through them this year.

The first set of them are probably going to be the hardest because they were little Christmas projects.  Since the holiday is over, it's very difficult to want to do anything Christmas related however, I didn't want them to sit for another year.

A while back someone gave me a bag of mini grapevine wreathes.  I kept them, but had no idea what I was going to do with them.  I also had a box of Christmas buttons that my mother-in-law had given me many years ago.  Before Christmas I started turning them into ornaments.  However, I never finished and still had a few to go.

I was able to sit down and finish them on Sunday afternoon while watching a movie.



They are packed away with the rest of the ornaments and ready to be enjoyed next year.
 
I have a number of sewing projects on my sewing table.  I had cut  out the fabric to sew items for the shops where my items are carried, but never got around to finishing them.  Yesterday afternoon I sat down and got started.  I made these two children's aprons.  One is a size 3/4 and the other a size 7/8. 
 
They are now packed away in a bin with the rest of my Christmas items from the shops.  I may have to participate in a craft fair come Christmas time to get rid of that inventory.
 

So that's what I've gotten accomplished on my unfinished project list so far.  Not too bad.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.