Multitude Monday

Last week I spent a day decluttering, cleaning, reorganizing and rearranging my sun room.  I moved my sewing table and turned it more of an office area.  I can still sew but it's multi-purpose.  As I sit at my new workspace, I have a view of our yard and I have to say that it's truly lifting my spirits.  This new spot is at a window where I get the afternoon sun and it feels wonderful to have that warmth on my head as I work.  For the first time in quite a while, I'm feeling inspired to write again. 

I don't know if it's the view of nature from my window or the smell emanating from the small basil plant on my table or just the joy I'm feeling in following God's will for my life.  Whatever it is, I feel content and I like it! 







I actually look forward to Mondays so I can list my blessings.  It's a great way to start the week!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2651 - 2660.

2651.  A friend pulled through open heart surgery well and is now home.

2652.  My daughter who made a tough decision and while it was hard, she did it with maturity.

2653.  A brand new robe which was a gift from my husband and daughter.  It's fluffy and warm!

2654.  Gorgeous roses.

2655.  Warm January temperatures.  It was 50 degrees yesterday!

2656.  Getting organized.

2657.  Visiting with friends.

2658.  Using my kitchen to bless people.

2659.  The satisfaction that comes in finishing a good book.

and finally...

2660.   Looking forward to Mondays.

Don't forget my blog drawing.  You can read about, and enter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live