Multitude Monday


I realized this morning that it's been a month since I've done a Multitude Monday.  It's not because I haven't been thankful, but just focused on different things.  I do have to say that writing out my list of blessings here does helps me be more aware of how God is working in our lives.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2681 - 2690.

2681.  After a week of being sick, I'm feeling so much better.

2682.  Working my way through major anxiety this week and feeling more at peace today. 

2683.  I need surgery on my knee but I'm unsure of the recovery time (it could be 10 days or it could be 6 weeks).  I have a crazy three months coming up with some things events and activities that I can't put off so I have decided to try and postpone the surgery until the beginning of July.  I'm thankful that so far my knee is okay as long as I don't overdo.

2684.  Crocuses beginning to bloom.

2685.  A wonderful time of fellowship at our Easter breakfast.


2686.  A growing church!  We were bursting at the seams yesterday. We had a great turnout for breakfast but then the service was packed. In fact, people had difficulty finding seats.  It's a good problem to have. :-)

2687.  Family members reaching out to Stephen who is going through a rough patch.

2688.  Being able to walk with my husband.  It's been quite a while since I could walk without pain in my foot.  Being laid up with knee issues actually helped to heal the plantar fasciitis in my right heel.  I have to move slowly because of the knee but at least I can actually put weight on my foot. 

2689.  A meaningful Holy Week.  Writing out those reflections each day really helped me to reflect and think about the sacrifice Christ made for me.

and finally..

2690.  A new week to give thanks!

Here are just a few pictures from yesterday.






Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live