I've come to some realizations about my life lately and even though I know these things, they just struck home once again. I thought I'd share them with you today.
- No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to recreate a moment with you children. So enjoy it as it happens. Be present and live in the moment.
- It's so easy to start taking your spouse for granted and slip into bad patterns of communication and responding. Stay intentional in your relationships.
- One bad choice can quickly turn into two, then five and then a lifestyle. Be wise in choosing.
- Learn to laugh at yourself. It helps to not take yourself too seriously.
- Be thankful for everything in your life. A thankful life makes for a joyful spirit.
- Forgive much. We have been forgiven so much so how can we not forgive others?
- Joy is a choice. I can choose to be grouchy or I can choose to be joyful, no matter what the circumstances.
- Find beauty in all you see. There is much that is beautiful in life.
- Give God the glory in all you do. He created you. He gave you the gifts and talents you have. Give credit where credit is due.