Realizations



I've come to some realizations about my life lately and even though I know these things, they just struck home once again.  I thought I'd share them with you today.

  • No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to recreate a moment with you children.  So enjoy it as it happens.  Be present and live in the moment.
  • It's so easy to start taking your spouse for granted and slip into bad patterns of communication and responding.  Stay intentional in your relationships.
  • One bad choice can quickly turn into two, then five and then a lifestyle.  Be wise in choosing.

  • Learn to laugh at yourself.  It helps to not take yourself too seriously.
  • Be thankful for everything in your life.  A thankful life makes for a joyful spirit.

  • Forgive much.  We have been forgiven so much so how can we not forgive others?

  • Joy is a choice.  I can choose to be grouchy or I can choose to be joyful, no matter what the circumstances.

  • Find beauty in all you see.  There is much that is beautiful in life.
  • Give God the glory in all you do.  He created you.  He gave you the gifts and talents you have.  Give credit where credit is due.

Comments