Around the Yard









Now that the weather is nice, I've been able to sit on my deck in the mornings with my coffee and my Bible to read.  However, I do get distracted at times with all the sights and smells around me.  :-)  Everything is blooming and beautiful. 

Our yearly visitor was back the other day to lay her eggs in the middle of my garden bed.  I'm sure she was confused as it looks like the rest of the yard now since I didn't plant a garden this year.  It didn't stop her from digging a hole anyway!

I had my knee surgery yesterday and it went well.  According to the doctor I need to sit with my leg elevated for a few days so I'm working on being an obedient patient.  I did check it out though yesterday and can put weight on it without pain.  Yay!  I have a retreat next weekend that I've been planning for our leadership team so I'm going to follow orders.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments