In His Creation

I sat outside on my deck this morning, and my brain was in a fog.  I didn't sleep well last night and as I tried to focus on the words on the page in my Bible, I realized I had been staring at the same page for about ten minutes without comprehending anything I read.

So I sat back, sipped my coffee and decided to let my brain wake up before I tried to read.

As I took in the sights, smells and sounds, I realized that there is so much about the character of God that I can understand just from creation.

His beauty is in the details of everything.

Photobucket

His creativity in the different types of animals.



His kindness in the sun that shines.

 photo IMG_1299.jpg

His mercy in the rain that waters the ground.

Photobucket

His power in the storms.



His sweetness in the flowers.


His majesty in the mountains.


HIs goodness in the food He sends.


What a wonderful creator we have!




Comments