Frugal Staycation - Day #4


Today was a bit different as we all were dragging today.  Both Emily & I have sore throats.  This afternoon we headed off to an art museum in Syracuse.  It was a modern art museum and I wasn't quite sure what to expect.


We came to the conclusion that we were not a fan of it at all.  In fact, I don't think I've seen so many private body parts in one place before!  One whole display devoted to them.  Yikes!


What in the world?!?



Afterwards, we headed to one of our favorite places - Barnes and Noble.  We wandered around the bookstore, bought a few books and got a drink at Starbucks there.

So it was a different type of afternoon but interesting none-the-less. 

Total cost for the day = $30 ($22 museum; $8 drinks)

Cost for the week to date = $79.50


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live