Multitude Monday


I haven't written a Multitude Monday post since the beginning of June and yet, there have been so many things I'm thankful for in my life.  It's easy to zip along each day and take them for granted.  Often times I go through my days and weeks and hardly give those little blessings a passing glance.

I want to be aware and thankful of God's hand on me throughout my days.

Psalm 116:12-14 (NLT) ~

What can I offer the Lord
    for all he has done for me?
I will lift up the cup of salvation
    and praise the Lord’s name for saving me.

I will keep my promises to the Lord
    in the presence of all his people.


God has done so much for me and the reality is that I never could repay Him.  The only thing I have to offer is my thanks and my life.  All I have is the ability to rise each morning and pour out my life in His service.  I'm so thankful for this life I have been given.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2755 - 2765.

2755. A wonderful missions trip with my daughter.



2756. Safety as we traveled.

2757.  Coming home to a clean house.

2758.  Dan and his brother getting to spend the weekend together.


2759.  A church body that uses their gifts in different ways.

2760.  Beauty outside my back door.


2761.  A wonderful weekend with my sister-in-law.


2762. A bounty of blackberries this year.  I've picked 16 cups so far and the bushes are still loaded with them.


2763.  Being back in my own church after a month of traveling.

2764.  Afternoon naps.

and finally...

2765.  The ability to be thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live