It's Starting to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I love Christmas and everything about it though it's quite easy to get so caught up in activity that you forget to actually enjoy each moment.  So I'm trying to slow down from time to time throughout the day and remember why I'm doing the activity.  I'm not doing it for the sake of activity, but to make things special for my family and friends. 

It looks like it's going to be a white Christmas!





I've been working on gifts and there has been some busyness and whispering among Dan and Emily so I know something is going on. And I have a few secrets of my own. ;-)

Stephen comes home sometime early next week for a month and I'm starting to get excited! I'm looking forward to our annual Christmas eve service and this year we are also having a Christmas morning service since it falls on a Sunday. 

It's starting to look like Christmas!  Whoo-hoo!!!!!

Comments