Multitude Monday


Two milestones are happening today.  My husband turns 54 and my youngest, Emily, went to her last day of high school.  There are Regents exams the next two weeks and she doesn't have any this year so she is finished until graduation on June 23rd.  My heart is full and I am thankful.

One of the reasons I blog is to journal some of these milestones.  I love looking back through the posts here and seeing bits and pieces of our life that I have forgotten about.  Time flies by so quickly and I am thankful to have something to remember it by.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3011-3019.

3011.  It was not a restful week at all.  I had multiple things to do and a retreat to get ready for this past weekend.  I am thankful that I accomplished all I set out to do. 

3012.  I'm thankful for a wonderful leadership training retreat on Friday and Saturday.  It was a good time together with my leadership team and we got much accomplished.  I'm thankful for this group of women who spend time in prayer together.













3013.  We also spend time laughing together.  I was thankful for time around the campfire.


3014.  I'm thankful for a spirit-led worship service yesterday.

3015.  I got home at 5 on Saturday and was exhausted.  It was nice to come home to a dinner prepared by Emily.

3016.  Dan & I went hiking yesterday afternoon and I was so thankful that I was able to go 3 miles and this was the first time I hit rough, hilly terrain.  My knee did great.  I'm so thankful for God's healing.


3017.  I'm thankful for these young men.


3018.  I'm so thankful for my husband.

and finally, as it's supposed to be 90 and humid today...

3019.  I'm very thankful for air-conditioning.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live