Multitude Monday

Some weeks are harder than others to find blessings, but this wasn't one of them.  It was such a wonderful week of celebrations and appreciating every moment. 

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3031 - 3040.

3031.  A wonderful Baccalaureate service.  This is the first year they ever had the seniors involved and I was assigned the task of meeting with them and organizing the event.  I wasn't sure how it would go but every parent that was there came up afterwards and talked about how meaningful it was. It was still a small turnout - only 15 seniors out of 200+ but it certainly was more than the past few years.  I'm hoping that it'll improve in future years.


3032.  I'm thankful for the small things that make me smile.


3033.  I'm thankful for productive days.

3034.  Finding new walking paths with Dan.


3035.  Being able to get wonderful photos at Emily's graduation.  I found a great spot and was able to get her both sitting with her class, as well as walking across the stage.


3036.  I'm so thankful for the bond these two have, something I never experienced growing up.


3037.  I'm thankful that each year our church provides lunch to the teachers and staff on the last day of school.  They've been doing it for 14 years and they look forward to it each year.

3038.  I'm thankful for a joyous worship service yesterday.  Someone mentioned that they sense a difference in church and that God seems to be doing something big in our congregation.

3039.  I'm thankful for this man that I get to share my life with.  We celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary yesterday.


and finally...

3040.  A sweet friend from church who made us an anniversary cake.


There you have it!  A week full of wonderful blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live