Wednesday Words of Encouragement


Every time I turn around there seems to be some new technology happening.  The message I hear is that I need to upgrade, purchase more or download this new app.  Just when I get one piece of technology mastered, they come along with something new that makes what I have obsolete.

The world is constantly changing, shifting and molding some new concept or ideology into today's culture.  It's enough to make your head spin.

So I'm very thankful for this truth today.

Hebrews 13:8 (HCSB) ~ Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Jesus is the one constant.  He will never let you down, let you go, shift or change.  He is the anchor that holds us secure when all around us is tossing and turning. 

Do you know that today?  If you are feeling lost and tossed and in upheaval, perhaps you've lost Christ as the center of your life.  Or maybe you've never believed that He existed, or just view Him as a nice ideology. 

Cast your anchor onto Him.  He will keep your ship from sinking under those waves.  Life changes, circumstances change, technology changes, and culture changes.  Yet, Jesus Christ remains the same throughout the ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live