Multitude Monday

I have very few pictures to go along with this post this week because I was obedient and spent most of my week, parked in one position with my leg up.  However, I have plenty to be thankful for, despite the fact.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3041 - 3050.

3041. I'm so thankful that despite the fact that my knee is in almost constant pain, it is nothing like what I experienced a week ago.  It's settled down to a dull ache and I go for my MRI this afternoon and the doctor's appointment on Thursday.

3042.  As I go through pictures for Emily's graduation party, I'm so thankful for wonderful memories.


3043.  I'm thankful that we discovered a small, dripping leak in our portable air-conditioner that was starting to soak our bedroom carpet.  If we hadn't caught that it could have caused a huge problem.

3044.  I'm thankful for lower humidity.

3045.  Emily and Dan went to her parent/student orientation at her new college. She enjoyed herself and is looking forward to the end of August when she starts.


3046.  Nathan can be like a yo-yo at times with his emotions.  He loves his job, but gets frustrated because in the summer they cut his hours back so they can hire college students.  When his hours are cut, then he starts to spiral down because his negative thoughts start such as, "I don't want to work in retail", "this is the only job I'll ever be able to get because of my disabilities", and "I'll never have a normal life" and on and on.  Of course, that requires a whole lot of discussion on my part to get him back on the right track with his thinking.  Anyway, I'm thankful that they've increased his hours again so he is back to working about 32 hours a week.  He is happiest when he is being busy and productive.

3047. I'm thankful for all the beautiful flowers blooming in my yard.


3048.  I'm thankful for good meals that only take a few moments to make, taste delicious and yet, are inexpensive.


3049.  I'm so thankful for the opportunity to sing on our church's worship team.  We love making music together, we are friends, we laugh and pray together.  It's sweet.

and finally...

3050.  The ability to feel thankful!

Comments