Winner and Weekend


I must apologize.  I had such a busy end of the week and weekend that I didn't even think about the blog drawing until last night.  I realize I was supposed to announce the winner of my drawing yesterday.  This morning I took all the names of people who commented here, as well as on Facebook, and added them to this online name drawing generator and the name that popped up was...
Janice Armstrong

Congratulations, Janice!  I'll be in touch with you so I can get this package in the mail to you.

My weekend was wonderful!  I, along with my leadership team, have spent the past few months planning a district woman's retreat and it was a great time of fellowship, hearing from God and getting encouraged.  One of the purposes of these retreats is to hear from our International Workers who are on home assignment and see how we can better pray and support them.  It was wonderful hearing of their different ministries.

I spent an extra day there at a friends house to have time to read, relax, write and reflect and that was nice to do as well.  So today will be spent getting my house in order and looking forward to next weekend when both Stephen and Emily will be home from college.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live