Crafty Things

I feel like I have a little sweat shop going on here the past two weeks as I've been busy sewing for a very large order, as well as for some upcoming craft fairs.  The thing that has been on my mind is teapot cozies!  All in all, I've churned out 35 cozies, along with some tissue covers and tea bag totes.

Usually my creations are a work in progress and I start improving on them as I go.  The last 10 have been reversible ones so you if you get tired of one side, you can turn it inside out and side two will have it's own handle too.  

Here are a few I've been working on.  Some of these are in my Etsy shop which is on my sidebar.  You can also like my business on Facebook for more photos: Terri's Country Crafts & Books.







It's raining today and I have no where to go so it's back to my machine!  I have 10 more teapot cozies to go for the order, 25 coffee cup sleeves and then I'm headed to the kitchen to make tea jelly!  The customer who ordered from me has her own tea company and wants me to make some jelly from some of her best selling teas.  

I'm having fun! As soon as this order is done (it's due next week), I'm looking forward to making a few aprons and table runners.  'Tis the season to be jolly! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live