Multitude Monday


We are entering the time of the year that I love.  I wasn't feeling it until this past Saturday when we had the craft fair at our church and I put on Christmas music.  After a few songs, I began to sing and felt joy flooding my heart.  It's the most wonderful time of the year, for sure!

It has been a wonderful week and weekend and I have a lot of thankful things to list this morning.  

This week I'm thankful for blessings, 3147 - 3160.

3147.  Stephen came home on Thursday and it's been nice to have him home for a few days.  He leaves today and will be back again this coming Thursday through Thanksgiving weekend.

3148.  Our worship team is tightly knit together and I love the comradery we feel.  We laugh together, have fun making music together, pray together and support each other.  There are times when my phone sounds like an alarm going off with multiple texts and when that happens, I know it's members of the team texting.    

3149.  Being able to create delicious meals with just a few ingredients.  I love a challenge and sometimes when I can't get to the grocery store, it's like solving a puzzle as I try to come up with a dinner plan.

3150.  Making beautiful items with fabric.


3151.  A terrific craft sale on Saturday.  I sold lots of items and had a productive time there.  I'm not a fan of the craft fairs because I hate sitting for that long, but this one was worth it.

3152.  Our church also offered a free craft for children on Saturday and we had lots of little ones come through.


3153.  I'm thankful for the teens that helped on Saturday.  They worked hard and did a good job.

3154.  Some of you may remember the girl's club I ran in our last church, called 3D Girls.  Well, I am starting this up here but extending it to boys too so it's called 3D Kids.  They will be able to come and have a short object lesson and then do crafting, cooking, drama, music, dance and other things.  I'm so thankful for a number of children signed up already.

3155.  I am also thankful for the adults and teens who will be helping me with the program.  

3156.  The energy and excitement in our church has risen over the past few months and it's wonderful to see different ones getting involved and growing spiritually.  The church body is a wonderful thing when it works properly!

3157.  I'm thankful for friends who had us over for football and food yesterday afternoon.  It was a nice time of fellowship.

3158.  I'm thankful that my husband has the day off from tutoring today since the schools are closed.  We are going to go out to lunch and do a bit of shopping.

3159.  I'm thankful to wake up to two Etsy sales.  My Etsy shop is picking up and that makes me happy.

and finally...

3160.  The first snow of the season is always exciting.  I may not feel that way by February but I love it in the beginning! lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live