Multitude Monday


Thanksgiving is over and we are beginning the season of Advent. I love the anticipation of this time of year.  My children are grown so it's not the same as when they were little, but there is still something beautiful and magical about Christmas.  

I love every single thing about it - the music, the decorations, the treats, and the special services.  I'm so thankful for many things in my life, and on this Monday, I want to list them as I always do at the beginning of each week.

This week I'm thankful for blessings, 3161 - 3175.

3161. Warm cookies.


3162. A joyful worship service yesterday.

3163. My children all under the same roof.

3164. Crusty loaves of baked bread, fresh from the oven.


3165. Stephen has preached a few times at our church recently and it's been a blessing to see him grow and stretch in this area.  

3166. Quick and easy meals.  This one start to finish took me 20 minutes.


3167. A daughter growing in stature and maturity.  She almost comes to the top of the tree now!


3168. A fun afternoon on Saturday, ringing the bell for the Salvation Army at our local grocery store.  Dan and I did it together and it was nice to have time to sit and chat, as well as visit with various people who came in.

3169. A safe trip for Dan in taking Emily back to college yesterday.

3170. Simple meals made with ingredients on hand.


3171. The scent of candles in the air.


3172. A good night of sleep in my warm bed.

3174. Coffee in the morning.

and finally...

3175. The wonder of Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live