Multitude Monday and Monday Goal Setting

Good Monday morning!  I have actually always loved Mondays because it's a brand new start to my work week and a new slate.  For a number of years, I've done Multitude Mondays here on the blog and it was also the time that I listed all the many blessings I had seen in my life over the previous week.

Since doing the weekly goal setting post, I haven't been doing my Multitude Monday posts, but it was such a good week and today I'm going to combine them.

This week I'm thankful for blessings, 3,201 - 3,210. 

3201. Enjoying the final week of having all three of my children under the same roof for a while.

3202. A productive week.

3203. Dinner out with my family for my birthday.


3204. A wonderful, inspiring conference on Saturday.


3205. A gorgeous sunrise that we got to see as we drove.


3206. A very uplifting time of worship yesterday.

3207. Safety as we traveled to take Emily back to college and then home again.


3208. A beautiful moon and night sky.


3209. Great conversation with my husband in the car.

and finally...

3210. We were blessed with a gift certificate to a local restaurant yesterday.

It’s going to be a lighter week in the "to-do" department, because I’m going to be away for the weekend.  I and two other chaperones are taking a group of 9 teenagers to our  district's winter retreat.  I never really am excited about going because to be honest, I never get enough sleep.  However, once I'm there, I always am really glad I have gone.  However, I'm starting to think I'm a little too old for sleep away camps! lol

Goals for the week of January 29 – February 4:

Spiritual/Personal Development

1. Personal Bible reading and prayer at least 5 out of the 7 days. (met the goal last week)
2. Continue to read required reading book for consecration. I want to finish this up this week so I can get on to the other books.
Reading:
All for Jesus by Robert L. Niklaus, John S. Sawin and Samuel J. Stoez - FINISHED

Husband/Marriage

1. Go on a date with Dan (we actually did this last night on the way home from taking Emily back to college)


2. Find a way to bless him this week.  It's Monday and I did it already - woot! I'm sure I'll find something else this week.

Children/Family 


1. Help Stephen with a project he is working on.


Weight Loss

1. Exercise 3 days. (Met the goal last week) 

Ministry

1. Start my annual report for the district
2. Write two notes of encouragement this week.
3. Put together lesson and art project for Thursday night’s 3D Kids
4. Taking 9 teens along with 3 chaperones on Friday – Sunday to our district’s camp for a winter retreat
5. Meet with my consecration mentor to go over some things.
6. Make a dish to take to a Super bowl party.

Craft Business


1. Do some mending for a friend.
2. Make 5 items for my Etsy shop. - 2 aprons and 4 teabag totes made

Household

1. Start working on tax items (carry over from last week)
2. Deep clean Emily’s room so Stephen can move in there temporarily, so he doesn’t have to be camped out in the middle of our sunroom.

That's it.  Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live