On the Eleventh Day of Christmas: A New Blog Theme and a Give Away
On this eleventh day of Christmas, I felt like a new blog theme was in order. The last time I changed my blog, I lost a bunch of commenters because Blogger had updated everything and anyone who had an older computer was no longer able to leave a comment. So I'm always leery about doing this but I felt it was time for a fresh look.
To celebrate the occasion, and the eleventh day of Christmas, I decided to have a blog giveaway. Just leave a comment here or on Facebook between today and Saturday, January 6th at 6 p.m. to be entered into the drawing. I'll pull together one of my books of your choosing, as well as some other handmade goodies. If you cannot see my sidebar, click on the little lines to the left of the blog title and the sidebar information should show up.
Have a wonderful 11th day of Christmas!

Comments
Post a Comment
I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.