Sew Crafty Friday

I haven't sewn in a  couple of months so it was nice to get back behind my sewing machine again this week. It's so weird how well my Etsy shop has done the past couple of months. I've been getting a couple of orders a week compared to a couple of orders every few months.  Woot!  Anyway, I really need to replenish the shop so I'm happy I got something done this week.

I made teapot cozies.






And teabag totes.  These little totes have always done well in my shop and at craft fairs. They make great hostess gifts, as well as party favors and stocking stuffers.


 



There is something so satisfying about finishing a sewing project and then having someone like it enough to purchase it.  It's one of the fun outlets I have in my life so I'm glad I decided to keep going with it.  I know I've been a yo-yo the past year or two with my sewing business but it does bring me joy!

I haven't done a Sew Crafty Friday in such a long time.  What are you creating this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live