Multitude Monday


Each day for the past 11 days, I've shared something I want to celebrate in that day.  It's been a way to get through the second half of February. Last night I noticed that it didn't get dark until after 6, and each morning it's a bit lighter.  I woke up this morning at 6:30 to light coming in my window.  Spring is still a long way off up here in the north country, but it's coming. I feel more energetic and happy.  Today I'm celebrating the longer days! 

I don't feel the need to keep posting about it because the month will be over on Wednesday and I want to focus my writing on different things.  But on this Monday, I have a multitude of things for which I'm thankful.

This week I'm thankful for blessings, 3,211-3220. 

3211. A week of seeing God's provision for my son.

3212. Wrestling with an unexpected selfishness and allowing the Holy Spirit to win the battle.

3213. The opportunity to spend some time with different friends, encouraging and being encouraged.

3214. The blessing of knowing my sister and her husband and son are in Thailand, ministering in a children's orphanage. My sister has worked incredibly hard in ministry her whole life and I'm so thankful that she is getting an opportunity to get out, travel and see the world a bit.

3215. Bounty from my freezer.

3216. Making my dollars stretch.

3217. Learning and being challenged in new ways.

3218. A wonderful worship service.

3219. A lunch date with my husband yesterday using a gift card someone blessed us with a few months back.

and finally...

3220. Finding ways to celebrate.

To-do list for week of February 26-March 4, 2018:

My list of things to do this week is long as always, and for the sake of time I'm just going to list them today without categories. I obviously have other things I do each day too such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, but these are specific tasks.

✔Finish up the tax information (household expenses, etc. and gather it all in one place)
Mail a package
Fill out form for Emily's school
Dust living room and dining room (didn't get to it last week)
Deep clean both bathrooms
Exercise at least 3 days - Went to gym this morning 
✔Trim blackberry bushes (this is a work in progress but the weather was wonderful so I went out and did some.
Come up with lesson and project for 3D Kids on Thursday
Grocery shop
Make a few things for Etsy
Make 2 batches of jam/jelly for March 10th farmer's market - I actually made three batches - blueberry jam, grape jelly and blackberry jelly
Work on correspondence for upcoming retreat
Consecration reading & work
Monthly report for consecration
Report for board meeting on Tuesday night
Worship practice Wednesday night Canceled
Letting my neighbor's dog out each day this week for a potty break in the middle of the day
✔File state income tax for business

Okay, I think that's it.  Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live