Refocusing


How does the saying go?  "The best laid plans of mice and men...."

I had all these wonderful goals this week and plans to get much accomplished.  I mustered up the energy to go grocery shopping on Monday but chalked my lethargy up to recuperating from the weekend away with the teens.  However, by Tuesday it was obvious I was sick.  The flu to be exact.

I've spent the majority of my week, popping cough drops and Advil while it felt like I was going to cough up my lungs. In fact, I've coughed so hard that I threw my lower back out and pulled all the muscles below my rib cage.  However, today was the first day that I woke up feeling more like me!

The only thing I've done this week is a bit of sewing and even that felt like a huge effort.  Today will be more of the same. I did work on a bunch of correspondence this morning for an upcoming retreat but that mostly was because I had one of those crazy dreams where I was at the retreat and had forgotten everything at home! Nothing like a nightmare to light a fire! lol

So I'll spend the weekend refocusing, resting and ready to get cracking on my to-do list on Monday.

I'll close with a picture of some of my sewing projects this week.  You can find these in my Etsy shop. Have a wonderful weekend!

Dinner Napkins

Teabag Totes


Reversible Dinner Napkins.  Side #1
Side #2
Dinner Napkins



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live