Today is a Celebration!









I often can look at my days and think, "Blah!" "Nothing exciting ever happens." I forget that each day is a celebration because it's another day that I'm alive and breathing and another day that I can be used by God.

February is generally the worst for me because it's heading towards the end of winter and it seems like it's never going to end.  The first half of the month is okay because I have Stephen's birthday and Valentine's Day to look forward to, but the second half of the month is not the easiest for me to get through.

But this year, I decided to look for one way to celebrate life each day between now and the rest of the month. Why not embrace the month?

So stay tuned as I share what I did the previous day. Won't you join me in celebrating today? Let's make February fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live