Multitude Monday


I'm so thankful this morning for all the many blessings that came my way this week. I'm still in Colorado and will be leaving mid-day for the flight back home. It's been a wonderful weekend of being encouraged, motivated and ready to get back and hit the ground running (well, maybe not running lol).

While it is fresh on my mind, I want to write out my Multitude Monday list.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3,280 - 3,293.

3281. Getting everything completed that was on my list before I needed to go.

3282. A husband who is so incredibly supportive of the activities and roles I do and have.

3283. Meeting with other district directors from around the country and being encouraged.

3284. I reinjured my knee two days before I was supposed to leave and could barely walk. I'm thankful that I survived the trip, though at one point I did need to ride in the wheelchair through the Chicago airport. I'm so thankful that it feels so much better for the return trip home.

3285. I'm thankful for the very sweet attendant who let us stretch out over a whole aisle on an emptier flight so I could put my leg up.

3286. Free time that allowed my friend and I to travel up into the mountains so I could take photos.


3287. Beauty in God's creation from the majestic to the delicate beauty of flowers.




3288. Unexpected sights around each corner.



3289. Lots of laughter.

3290. A wonderful hotel that offered free breakfast and dinner each day!

3291. A solid night of sleep last night

and finally...

3293. This very sweet traveling companion who wheeled me through the airport, bought me coffee each morning, taped up my knee yesterday after doing some research on it, and was so fun to travel with. We cracked each other up, enjoyed the same type of adventures and weren't afraid to say when we needed some time to ourselves. Barb is on my leadership team and also our district superintendent's wife and is such a sweet, Godly woman. Love her!


I feel so blessed this morning! 

The next few days will be spent getting things together for my district leadership retreat beginning on Friday afternoon so other than a few housekeeping chores, that's what is on my agenda. I was able to do work in the hotel as well so I'm pretty much on top of things but there are a number of last minute details to do that couldn't happen until I got home.

It will be good to be in my own bed tonight and back in my own time zone!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live