What a Difference a Day Makes





Yesterday was so oppressively hot and humid. Even with air-conditioning, I found it hard to do much of anything. Of course, a lot of that could be the fact that it was Monday and I was coming off a busy weekend.

Today, I woke up to temperatures about 20 degrees cooler and very little humidity. A cool breeze is blowing and my motivation level has gone up tremendously. My plan today is to get a lot checked off my list before my doctor's appointment this afternoon. 

Here is the plan today:

✔ Finish up my friend's quilt
✔ Make a batch of cookies for high school baccalaureate service tonight
✔ Dust living room/dining room
✔ Deep clean both bathrooms
✔ A load of laundry
✔ Weed a small patch of my flower beds
✔ Work on PowerPoint presentation
✔ Put together a different presentation I'm giving this weekend

Most of the afternoon will be taken up with my appointment and then an allergy testing appointment for Nathan. It feels good to be busy around the house for a change.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments