Multitude Monday


I'm hitting the ground running this morning, as we are going out of town for the day so I'm making this brief. I have so much to be thankful for this week!

Today I'm thankful for blessings #3,337 - 3,350.

3,337. A busy, productive week.


3,338. Yesterday I went down the road to the local farm market to see what I had sold over the past few weeks, pick up some of the items that I didn't think were doing so well, and restock some tea bag totes. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had sold quite a few items. Every little bit helps towards the project I'm working on.


3,339. Stephen has been working as a counselor at our district's camp and called the other night to let me know he was on his way to the hospital with a broken finger. He ended up fracturing it in 3 different places, but I'm thankful that it happened at the end of the camp week and it wasn't more serious.

3,340. He is home for the week and I'm thankful that we get to spend some time with him and able to connect with him.

3,341. A zero-pain weekend for my knee, despite it being a busy one. This morning as I was thinking about it, I realized that this is the first time in over a year I've been pain free in that knee. I tore the MCL last June and was plagued with that for most of the year before I tore the meniscus in April. Thanking God for His healing.

3,342. A bountiful and frugal haul from the farmer's market. $64 bought me all of this.


3,343. A church service with many teens and young adults yesterday.

3,344. Emily seems happier and working through the emotions following her breakup from her boyfriend.

3,345. The excitement Nathan is experiencing as he is preparing to leave for a trip on Saturday. This is the first time he has ever traveled without us and his aunt and uncle are taking him to Washington State to visit their son. He will be hiking with his cousin and is really looking forward to it. I'm thankful for growth!

3,346. Seeing the fruit of my labor.


3,347. A relaxing evening at a friend's house the other night. We had a picnic for my 3D Kid's program and the moms came with their children. It ended up just being 3 of the kids and they swam together while the adults sat and chatted. It was a much needed time!

3,348. A beautiful, cool breeze this morning.

3,349. Listening to my men, sitting and chatting while watching baseball.

and finally...

3,350. Another day to remember God's goodness in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live