Getting a Head Start on the Week











It's been a busy, busy week and I'm weary tonight, but it's a good kind of tired. It's the kind of tiredness that comes from working hard and being productive. I finished 99% of my to-do list for the week which makes me very happy.

This past weekend has been spent hosting our missionary this year. Carlos is from Peru, but he and his wife are missionaries to Paraguay and it has been a joy getting to know him. We were the first stop on his 9 week mission tour and we've enjoyed him immensely. 

It was neat to see things through his eyes. He was amazed at our grapes and after I picked what I could reach tonight, he and Nathan went out and got the ones I couldn't reach. He was thrilled with what he got and wanted me to take his picture with Nathan and the grapes. I guess I know what I'll be doing again this week! lol

I decided to jump on here tonight and type up my to-do list for the week. It's going to be busy because I have a retreat starting Friday and need to get all the last minute details done.

Plan for the week of 9/17-9/23/18:

Spiritual/Personal Development
1. Bible reading & prayer - at least 5 out of 7 days - 5 days done
2. Work on consecration questions - staying an extra day after the retreat to work on this
3. Consecration reading

Marriage/Family
1. Date night with Dan - this didn't happen this past week

Health
1. Exercise 5 out of 7 days - 4 days done

Church Ministry
1. Board meeting on Monday night
2. Church bulletins

District Ministry
1. Finish up prayer station needs for retreat
2. Pull together what I'm taking with me for retreat
3. Put together display board for retreat
4. Practice talk for retreat
5. Pick up last minute items

Household
1. Clean both bathrooms
2. Process grapes
3. Make grape jelly

Crafts
1. Drop soap off to a customer who bought some
2. Finish up note cards for retreat - 28 more made and 104 altogether
3. Pack up craft items to take to retreat for sale

If I think of something else I'll add it as I go. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live