Back on Task Tuesday



It's been quite a few weeks since I've written any sort of to-do list and I'm feeling the need to get back on task. I've gotten many things accomplished, but in order to keep focused I find it's easier to keep to a list. It keeps me moving forward with my goals, as opposed to just doing "busy" work. I'm also continuing to devote a set amount of time to each task and when the time is up, set it aside and move on to the next item. My tendency is to get so involved in something that I spend hours doing it to the detriment of all else.

Here is the plan for this week.

Week of 10/22-10/28/18

Spiritual/Personal Development
✔ Continue Bible reading and prayer - 5 out of 7 days (on an aside note, I have 10 more chapters to read and then I'll have read through the entire Bible this year)
✔ Order next book for my consecration reading

Husband/Marriage/Family
✔ Date night
✔ Fill out FASFA for Emily

Ministry
In-Service training all day today at the district office
✔ Write newsletter article for district newsletter
✔ Send out email to churches 
✔ Follow-up with planning committee for our spring retreat
✔ Church bulletins
✔ Make something for Friday night Family Game Night at church
✔ Study consecration questions (section on atonement) each day

Household
✔ Deep clean bathrooms
✔ Finish processing apples (I still have 1/2 a bushel left from apple picking and need to take care of them before they go bad)
✔ Clean Emily's room since she's coming home for the weekend
✔ Grocery Shop

Sewing
✔ I have three craft fairs coming up in November and December. So I want to sew a bit each day. Will just list what I've made here as I make them.

Finished two sets of 6 placemats, a set of 4 placemats, 3 sets of coasters, a teapot cozy.

Okay, I'm off to get ready to go to my meeting. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live