Multitude Monday

It was a busy week and weekend, but it was an enjoyable one in many ways. I find that when I'm not around people it feels as if all the energy is being sapped from me so having those times of ministry when I'm around others is a good boost for my spirits.

This week I am thankful for blessings #3,517 - 3,530.

3517. I'm so thankful for the kids ministry in our church. We are small, but I am thankful that I get to teach these little ones each week. 


3518. I stopped by the shop that started carrying my items two weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to discover I had quite a few sales already.

3519. A time to reconnect with my husband on Saturday while we ran errands.

3520. Our annual Christmas party with other regional pastors and spouses from our denomination.


3521. Discovering that my aunt used one of my devotional books in her church recently as she gave a message.


3522. Having my daughter home again.

3523. Getting an unexpected check in the mail to help with Emily's tuition next semester.

3524. Emily discovered that she got a 97 on a final she thought she did poorly on.

3525. It was so sweet having the children lead worship in church yesterday. They did a great job!


3526. Having babies in church.


3527. Having a message come together after being unsure of the direction I wanted to take.

3528. Afternoon naps.

3529. Teenagers that make me laugh.


and finally...

3530. Getting my "people-fix" for the week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live