On the Fourth Day of Christmas: Christmas Crafting for 2019



I very rarely do any crafting for myself. Generally it's a sewing project to sell, or for a custom order, or I'm crafting for some event. I think maybe once or twice a year I'll make something for our home or myself.

I'm under the weather with a flare-up of diverticulitis and have been feeling terrible since Wednesday night when it hit. So I haven't really wanted to go anywhere or do much of anything. So yesterday afternoon I put on some Christmas music, took all the cards we received for Christmas, some cardstock and made some gift tags for next year's gifts.

They turned out cute and hopefully will last a few years if I can remember to get them off the wrapping paper before we throw it out.




I made close to 60 of them and it was very relaxing. Emily sat and chatted with me while she worked on something else. But I'm ahead of things for next year!

I did attempt to sew for a bit after that but really wasn't feeling it so gave up after a bit. Emily and I are supposed to be going to the mall today so she can buy some things she needs with a Christmas gift card but what I'd really like to do is go lay down, but since activity will help we are headed out after lunch. It's a bland diet for me for a couple of days until I start feeling better.

Stephen has a job interview this afternoon and one next week so I'd appreciate prayers for him. He really wants a job, and these are the first interviews he's gotten after applying to many different places.

Have a wonderful fourth day of Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live