Multitude Monday













Another Monday and the start of another week. I continue to count my blessings each week because it's in the counting that I see the many ways that God is working in my life. There are times when I think, "Why do I continue to do this?" But I know that it's beneficial because no matter what I'm going through I can see little glimmers of God's hand. 

Dan and I walked on Saturday and it was such a beautiful day. It felt more like March than early January and this is the first time since we moved here 5 years ago that we haven't had snow measuring feet. It's wonderful!

As I walked and breathed in the scent of pine and lake air, I felt so overwhelmed with happiness. I truly am designed to be out in nature. It's amazing that no matter what I'm going through if I'm out walking with my camera all the stress melts away. 

As I walk I feel thankful and blessed. I'm led into times of worship and prayer. I am overwhelmed with God's provision and work in my life. It was sweet!

This week I am thankful for blessings #3,530 - 3,540.

3530. Stephen's job interview went well and now he is just waiting to hear if he got the job. Please pray for him as waiting is difficult.

3531. I was able to get some major reports and work done last week. I'm thankful for that and the time of refocusing on the task at hand.

3532. Christmas decorations are put away both in the church and at home. I'm thankful for a productive week.

3533. My daughter comes in our bedroom every night before we go to bed so we can pray for her. I'm so thankful that she still wants to do that and I know this precious time will be coming to a close soon.

3534. Children that make me laugh. They've been quite witty lately. lol

3535. I feel so blessed this morning by a very sweet video that a woman in our church organized and put together as a thank you to Dan and I for our ministry here. She showed it as a surprise in church yesterday.

3536. I started a cookie fundraiser yesterday to send a few of our teenagers who can't afford the fee to Teen Chill Winter Camp. We had such small numbers in church yesterday but even with only a few people raised enough for one full camper to go.

3537. Thankful for clarity as I finished putting together a message for this morning at the nursing home I go to twice a month. 

3538. Hope. No matter how bleak things may seem, I'm so thankful for God's hope because it always seems to be there in abundance.

3539. Discovering a new trail to walk on the other day; a new adventure.

and finally...

3540. Another week of seeing God's hand on my life.

Comments