Multitude Monday - Holy Ground


I had a surreal experience last night. A friend and I went to visit another friend who is in the hospital. Usually hospital visits can be a bit chaotic or stressful because there is so much going on. There can be other visitors or family members. Nurses are in and out of the room constantly. If there is a roommate, you are crunched up on one side of the room and then you have them and their visitors listening in. It just not conducive to an undistracted time of visitation.

Last night there was no one else around and the nurses stayed away the entire time we were there. It was such a pleasant time of chatting about life, hard things, family, and church. Then we had a time of prayer together and it was sweet. As I reflected on the visit last night, I truly sensed God's presence while we were there.

And those God-moments are what keep me moving forward. Those times of standing on holy ground keep me in awe of how the Lord moves in the lives of His people. They are moments that keep me looking for those small but very significant blessings in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live