The Orchestration




 



Isaiah 43:16-21 (HCSB) ~


This is what the Lord says—
who makes a way in the sea,
and a path through surging waters,

who brings out the chariot and horse,
the army and the mighty one together
(they lie down, they do not rise again;
they are extinguished, quenched like a wick)—



“Do not remember the past events,
pay no attention to things of old.
Look, I am about to do something new;
even now it is coming. Do you not see it?

Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert.
The animals of the field will honor Me,
jackals and ostriches,
because I provide water in the wilderness,
and rivers in the desert,
to give drink to My chosen people.
The people I formed for Myself'
will declare My praise.

I've had the strange sense the past few months that God is orchestrating something within me in preparation for something He has for me to do. A preparation of what I'm not sure, but it's kept me a bit in awe as I've experienced a shift within me. It's made me sit up and pay attention. It keeps me listening intently for His voice as a feeling of alertness is happening within me. 

I've been experiencing a very strong sense of His call and His hand upon me as He is working within me towards an unknown future occurrence. I can't see what it is, but I know that He is molding me and shaping me towards a purpose. 

The only thing I know is that I've wanted to pray more, I've desired to know more of His word, and I'm watching, waiting and listening for Him to show me this new thing He has for me. I wake up in the middle of the night with an urgency to pray for specific people and situations. I have that same urgency at different points during the day.

There seems to be some symphony going on in the heavens that I faintly hear at moments, and long to hear more of it. And it makes me want to sing His praises for His work in my life.

Comments

  1. That's interesting Terri. I'm sure all will be revealed in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still, and know that I am God. One of my favorite passages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live