Multitude Monday










Mondays can be difficult so I'm glad that I started doing Multitude Mondays years ago. It's a better way to start my week and trust me, there are days when I'm not feeling particularly thankful about anything. As I started typing this post, I realized that it was descending into gloominess so I decided to hit the delete button and start over.

I'm thankful - period. Thankful for so many things in my life and I choose to focus on those things this morning and not the hard things. So on this Monday I'm going to just make my thankful list because as I do that, it always helps my mood to turn around and for me to realize how many things I have in my life that are a blessing.

Today I'm thankful for blessings #3,646 -3,655

3646. I'm thankful that I was able to get quite a bit accomplished this past week in preparation for an upcoming farmers market starting this Friday. I made 2 batches of jelly and jam and 9 clothespin holders.

3647. We were chatting with Stephen the other night and he loves his new job.

3648. Emily got a job interview for this afternoon.

3649. Dan was able to officiate at the wedding of a young couple. Weddings are always such joyous occasions.

3650. As I prepared for a talk that I'm doing this morning I was having a hard time getting started. I'm thankful that it finally came together.

3651. Dan had a wonderful Father's Day. His kids all got him gifts, they took him out to eat and he felt loved. I gave him a "Pie of the Month" certificate since he loves pie so much. I hate making them so felt it would be the ultimate gift for me to give. lol

3652. I'm thankful that we had 2 beautiful days last week before the gray and gloom settled back in. At least I don't have to water my plants this year! 

3653. I was able to chat with my mom this week.

3654. I'm thankful that for most of the week I was able to sit out on the deck in the early morning before it started raining.

and finally...

3655. I'm amazed at how much being thankful lifts my mood!

Comments

  1. I too have fits of ungratefulness (that is what I call it) when I feel down and think nothing is worth it. It is hard to be a Pollyanna all the time. My solution is just hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things are just hard and there is no good in them, so it's not about being a Pollyanna. But God is good ALL of the time no matter what is going on in my life. I'm just choosing to find the blessings in the midst of the bad stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live