Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve was a mix of food, fun, fellowship and worship. This year was much more relaxed and was an enjoyable day. I spent most of it making some of our favorite foods.







Each year I come up with a gift to give the people in our congregation. This year was jars of jam.


Then we had a very simple, but sweet, Christmas Eve service.




We came home and opened stocking gifts and played a game with lots of laughter.


I'm sitting here in the dark and quiet house and I'm so thankful for my family, my friends and my life.


Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live