Multitude Monday


As I was sitting and reflecting back over this past week, I cannot believe how much I crammed in. It doesn't seem possible that it's only been 7 days and I had to look at the calendar to make sure I wasn't getting my dates mixed up. It was an exhausting week, but a good one. 

I have so much to be thankful for and thought it was about time that I did a Multitude Monday post. I've been doing these periodically for quite a few years and it's been good to look back from time to time to see how the Lord has blessed us.

This week I'm thankful for the blessings #3,721 ~ 3,735.

3,721. Stephen has found a place to live and it's only about 3 miles from his job. He moves in this coming Saturday.

3,722. I'm thankful that we were able to get a truck filled up with some of the nonessentials from here and take the load to our new house.

3,723. I'm thankful for guys on the other end who helped unload.

3,724. I'm thankful for safety on the very snowy roads as we took the truck an hour further to drop it off on our way to our in-law's to spend the night.

3,725. Emily is home for winter break. It's nice to have another female in the house. ;-)

3,726. I'm thankful for the friendships we have forged here. We had some fun times this weekend with them. There was a Christmas gathering at someone's home. I went with a couple of friends to make Christmas centerpieces. Then we went out to eat with friends yesterday afternoon. 


3,727. I had my last worship service with the residents of a local nursing home this past week. Yesterday, our worship team went Christmas caroling there as well. I'm thankful for this ministry I've had the past year.

3,728. Dan and I had an enjoyable day on Friday, Christmas shopping. I can't believe that I'm ahead of it all this year, even in the middle of a move. The presents are purchased and wrapped. Woot!

3,729. I'm thankful I was able to drop off most of the family gifts to Dan's parents this past week while were there. It saved me from having to mail them. I do have to mail the rest of the family's gifts but half have been delivered.

3,730. Nathan put in for a transfer to the Wegman's in the town we are moving to and hopefully, will be able to get a job there. I'm just going to go ahead and be thankful ahead of time for this as we've seen God move in many ways during this move. We found out that our new next door neighbor is the manager at that store which is very cool. 

3,731. I'm thankful for a quiet week ahead because last week was just a little too crazy for my taste. I keep finding myself dozing off every time I sit for any length of time.

3,732. I've been pulling together yummy meals and using up my pantry and freezer items. I'm thankful for creativity in the kitchen. 


3,733. Emily finished her semester strong and did well on her papers and tests. I'm thankful that she is liking school.

3,734. I'm thankful early mornings in the quiet house with the tree lights on. It's peaceful and a great time to read and pray before the craziness of each days happens.


and finally...

3,735. I'm thankful for a new week to see God at work in my life.

Comments

  1. Another busy week! I'm looking forward to hearing about your new house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live