A "Roll-up-my-Sleeves" Kind of Day











It's been such a busy week and one in which I spent many hours at the church. We are having our first "on-site" service tomorrow with restrictions and after three months of being closed down there was much to do to help get ready for the service. I had online and in person meetings all week and unfortunately, my house has been neglected for some time.

Today is going to be an at-home day. Nathan and Emily are working, Dan and Steve (who is visiting for the weekend) are headed out to a golf tournament this afternoon. So I will have the house to myself.

I'm making today a "roll-up-my-sleeves" and get to work cleaning day. I also have some sewing projects to work on and other around the house projects I want to do. I have windows to clean, floors that need to be mopped, some patio work I want to accompish, as well as a number of other items.

Sometimes it's good to just focus on things at home. The weather is much cooler this weekend and it's perfect weather to get things done.

I'm off to get started and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live