Multitude Monday

We've been trying to stay faithful to Dan's day off and make Monday a day that we do at least one thing together. We enjoy being in ministry together and it's such a natural part of our lives that it's been difficult in the past to take time off each week.



This morning we headed back to the Allegheny National Forest to finish hiking a trail we started a few weeks ago. We didn't go as far today because I'm really dragging and my back is bothering me. 


But it was refreshing to be out in the forest and just enjoy each other's company as well as the beautiful day. I feel closest to God when I'm enjoying His creation so it was a peaceful and relaxing morning.





This week I'm thankful for the blessings #3,823 - 3,832.

3823. An enjoyable week with Stephen. He came down for a few days since it was Dan's birthday and he starts back at the office today. 

3824. Dan had a great birthday and got to do all the things he loves during the day and weekend - baseball, golf, and a day with friends.

3825. I'm so thankful that after a lot of hard work from our church's leadership team that we were able to open our doors for services again. Not everyone is ready to come back but we had 35 in attendance yesterday.



3826. I'm thankful for gorgeous weather!


3827. I'm thankful for a friend who gave me a shoulder to cry on this week.

3828.  I'm thankful for fresh air and beautiful scents this morning.


3829. I'm thankful for the One that I can cling to when times are rough.
 

3830. We were invited to someone's house yesterday for an outdoor luncheon. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I'm thankful for the fun day!

3831. I'm thankful for increased Etsy orders.



and finally...
3832. I'm thankful for a slower week. Last week was kind of crazy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live