Multitude Monday

 

A friend came for tea the other night. As I put together the tray to carry onto the back patio where we would be visiting, I felt thankful that in the middle of these strange times we live that we were able to find a way to connect with one another.

We had a great visit outside in the fresh air and it felt good to be able to chat and spend an extended time together. I love summer and the slower pace.

Out of town friends stopped by for a visit last night and we went out to dinner with them. Today we start another week of vacation and I'm looking forward to some new adventures even though we are staying at home. 

It feels like the summer is coming to an end faster than I want. Emily goes back to school on the 21st and I will really miss having her here. It's been enjoyable.

Fall will be here before we know it. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy every moment I can.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3,879 - 3,886.

3879. Unexpected encouragement in the mail; a card from a friend.

3880. Productive days, getting ready for the market.



3881. Relaxing on my back patio.

3882. A beautiful area to explore.

3883. Good sales every week. 

3884. A daughter who has been working really hard to get into graduate school. She has been studying for her GREs and puts in at least 5 hours or more a day.

3885. My sister and brother-in-law were able to go and spend a few weeks for my mom. I'm thankful that they are able to help out this way. 

and finally...

3886. Long time friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live