Multitude Monday

My heart is full this morning and I'm so thankful for many things. Multitude Monday on the blog is a day in which I list those things. This weekly exercise has turned Monday from being mundane or miserable into one that I look forward to each week. I'm thankful for the opportunity to share these blessings here and encourage you to begin to look at how God is at work in your life.

Today starts our last week of vacation this summer and so it will be another week of hiking and local day trips. But it's also going to be a week where I do have to work on a talk that I'm going to be giving so it won't be all play. Fall is right around the corner and I'm looking forward to the new season.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3,916 - 3,925.

3916. We got an email from Emily's college saying they reduced her fall bill by $2,400 which is a huge praise for us!

3917. A really good board meeting at church the other night. I can't always say that so I'm thankful! :-)

3918. A fun sight overhead last night.

3919. Working on an exciting ministry to reach our community. 

3920. A relaxing Saturday. I stayed home from the market since it was supposed to storm all day. It ended up not storming, but it was a good day and I'm glad I made the decision to not attend.

3921. I had some ladies from church over yesterday afternoon. We stayed on our back patio but it was nice to be able to get together. 

3922. Emily was able to get all her paperwork in place to start her internship this year. She will be working in a drug rehab program.

3923. We went out for ice cream with friends last night and it was great to catch up.

3924. We are starting to feel at home here and I'm thankful that God led us here.

and finally...

3925. A new week with new blessings!

Comments

  1. It's so nice to hear that you are beginning to feel at home now. What a lovley positive list today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live