Glorious









The trees are changing here in the northeast and they are gorgeous this year. Bright red, orange and yellow are everywhere you look. As Dan and I walked yesterday afternoon the views were breathtaking.

I'm amazed at how often I can go through my day and not just stop and appreciate what is around me. I do that not just with nature, but can do that with my relationships as well.

I'm trying to tune in better to the moment that God has right in front of me instead of rushing through the day.

I'm thankful for those moments, which included the following this week:

Moments to bless others.


Moments of praise and worship.


Moments of prayer for another.

Moments of rest.


Moments of satisfaction.




Moments of fellowship.


Moments of tuning into whom God wanted me to encourage.

Moments of conviction.

Moments of joy.

Moments of learning.

Moments of wonder.


All of these small moments when you learn to appreciate them will add up to one glorious week full of blessing.

My heart is full. 

Comments

  1. I don't comment often, but your posts have been very encouraging to me, Terri. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! It was a nice surprise to see your comment. Miss our tea time chats!

      Delete
  2. I miss them too! I had been looking forward to seeing you in May when you were going to be in the area, but Covid changed all the plans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live