Multitude Monday

I was driving home the other day and rounded a corner and as I saw the muted browns and gold of the landscape tears sprang into my eyes. The beauty in the colors at the end of autumn caused the words, "Thank you." roll of my lips. It was a scene that years ago I would have driven right by without a thought. And yet, as I've practiced thanksgiving these little things give pause to my day.

There are many of these small moments in life that bring a smile to my face and cause me to be thankful. They happen unexpectedly and can cause a bad day to turn into a really good one. They are reminders that God is present in each moment of my life. I am grateful.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #3,961 - 3,976.

3961. Multiple Etsy orders.


3962. The smell of fresh baked bread.


3963. Beautiful colors on vines.


3964. Beautiful colors in jars.

3965. A reminder of why I love to get out and hike.

3966. Unexpected beauty found in weeds.

3967. Seeing my children find their purpose.

3968. A beautiful song by two beautiful young adults.

3969. Lunch out with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law.

3970. Stress-relievers.

3971. Sunday dinner with company.

3972. It was a busy, busy weekend but I managed to get everything done that needed to happen. I'm thankful for moments of relaxation.

3973. A great small group last night with lots of good conversation.

3974. A youth group that has just started and teens that are enjoying it and making new friends.


3975. I'm headed to North Carolina today and I'm thankful that I'm able to go this week.

and finally...

3976. That God is in my moments.

Comments