Merry Christmas

 




I love Christmas and everything about it! 2020 has been a rough year, starting with the passing of my grandmother and ending with the passing of my mom. However, it's still been a year when I have been blessed in different ways. 

The past few weeks have been a flurry of activity and our gifts are wrapped and ready to be placed under the tree. Dan left at 7 this morning to go pick up Emily and bring her home. Cookie platters have been delivered to our neighbors. The service for tonight is all set. The only thing I have left to do is cook for later and tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having a few days with my family and the cool thing is we are getting a lake effect snow storm tonight so it will be a very white Christmas!

I hope each of you has a wonderful Christmas, no matter what your circumstances. May God grant you His hope, His peace, His joy and His love.



Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live