Multitude Monday

This has been such a good week and there have been so many things to be thankful about. I love Mondays when I can look back and express the gratitude I have for all the many ways I see God at work in my life. I'm going to sing His praises this morning.

๐ŸŽœI started the week with a full plate and one by one managed to check the items off my list which included preparing two presentations and recording one of them.

๐ŸŽœ After 7 weeks of not being able to taste or smell anything, those senses are starting to come back. I noticed it the other day when I was able to smell bars of lemongrass and sage goat's milk soap that I was making.


๐ŸŽœFlowers are blooming everywhere I look, including the daffodils and tulips I planted back in the fall.

๐ŸŽœI tried my hand at making my own vinegar and this batch of apple cider vinegar turned out perfectly. I'm thankful for the ability and desire to learn new things.

๐ŸŽœAfter a long, long winter of doing not much of anything, I'm thankful that I've gotten out and moving. I walked 10 miles this last week which isn't a lot, but it is a start!

๐ŸŽœ I've felt like I've been in a brain fog for months now. I think the loss of my mom plus getting Covid was a lot to deal with all at once. But I'm thankful that I'm starting to come out of that fog I was in. 

๐ŸŽœ I'm thankful for a wonderful day at church yesterday. I'm feeling at home and that I can be myself. 

๐ŸŽœ This morning I am especially thankful that we are off to our first "in-person" district conference in 2 years! It will be so nice to see old friends that we haven't seen in a very long time.

Comments

  1. I have a friend who has recovered from covid. She caught it in november. She still has brain fog which her doctor says is related to the covid. And I think 10 miles is a lot to walk in a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my inability to make decisions quickly or think clearly is so strange for me. At Easter, my sister-in-law (who also had it) and myself took about 10 minutes just trying to figure out how we'd have people get their food! lol

      Delete
  2. I was so happy to read about your good week. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live